Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, here I am back in NYC after a wonderful Christmas in England, where I managed to see lots of people I love.

We had a really good weekend, pootling about in the snow, but now Simon has gone so I am all alone again.

This is when I hate being here. When he is away and I'm in London it is a great excuse for me to go out every night! But here, it just means supper for one in front of the TV.

Its not awful, but not great either.
However, I am greatly in need of lots of quiet and rest at the moment as I have just started a new exercise DVD.

I have only done it twice, and I think it should be used as a form of torture in prison camps.
Which also means I'll stick with it, because I am hopeful it will actually work!

Off to Philly this weekend, so will have many more tales to tell.

1 comment:

Meredith said...

Is it Elle McPherson?