Thursday, June 19, 2008

Century 21

Century 21

So I finally went to Century 21, which is meant to be the most famous designer discount store in the states.
I wasn’t really sure what to expect, but retail has become so much about the shop and layout and whole experience in recent years that I thought it would be nice.

But it was carnage in there.

Everything is all jumbled together and its so cramped and disorganized and messy I couldn’t really be bothered to look properly.

I did find a couple of things to try on and discovered that the changing rooms were even worse.
They had carpet in them which smelt of wee so I didn’t want to let anything of mine touch the floor!

I ended up buying a dress and a t-shirt which were only $20 each, so that was a bargain, but I’m not sure I’ll go back.

Maybe if you wanted a designer dress for a special occasion it would be worth going there and searching through everything, but for everyday stuff I’ll just stick to Hennes.

No comments: