Thursday, June 5, 2008

Guilty pleasures

I have discovered the perfect substitute for when I am missing my girl friends in England – the Girls Next Door.
This is a reality show about Hugh Heffner’s three live-in girlfriends Holly, Bridget and Kendra, and against all reason I LOVE it.

On paper its ridiculous.
An 80 year old man lives with three playboy bunnies who are all his girlfriends.
But in reality it is brilliant.

My absolutele favourite person is Bridget.
She is so sweet and so nice and so naïve and so unbearably lovely I just want to put her in my pocket and carry her around with me everywhere I go.

Usually, extreme niceness really annoys me, but Bridget goes beyond that to a level of niceness even I cant resist.
I want to be invited to the Playboy Mansion so I can hang out with her and bask in her sugary sweetness until I feel sick.

But I’m not sure all my vital statistics measure up!

No comments: